Saturday, December 16, 2023
The Platform of Hope will be hosting a "Winter Wonderland" Family Saturday which will include food, games, photos with "Santa" and giveaway of gift cards, gifts and supplies to culminate our program year and celebrate the holidays. We are looking for volunteers to help support hosting this event, whether that be underwriting the cost or volunteering at the event.
- When: Saturday, December 16, 2023 (10:00 AM - 4:00 PM)
- Where: Festival Center, 1640 Columbia Road NW, Washington, DC 20009 map
- Volunteer Info: Volunteers would help with: - serving food - replenishing food and drinks - set up/ clean up of tables and chairs - engaging in arts activities - leading other activities/games
- Contact: Sarah Hicks, (202) 470-2161
- For more information: click here