Saturday, November 18, 2023
The Platform of Hope will be hosting two back-to-back Thanksgiving luncheons for families in our program (70 families= 250+ people!) on Saturday, November 18th. We are looking for volunteers to support the delivery of this family-centered event, which would include helping to serve food, clean up, set up, lead arts activities for kids and help with distribution of supplies. The two luncheons will be held at 11:30am and 1:30pm, so folks can sign up for one shift or two.
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 (10:00 AM - 4:00 PM)
- Where: The Festival Center, 1640 Columbia Road NW, Washington, DC 20009 map
- Volunteer Info: - serve food - help with set up of chairs and tables - help replenish food/ drinks - support arts activities for kids, as needed - help with clean up, trash, etc.
- Contact: Sarah Hicks, (202) 470-2161
- For more information: click here